The Monthly Q&A with Allison Grant Lounes allows you to ask questions and learn about how to move to France. Q&As are free and held monthly on the first Monday of every month via zoom (and the following Monday in case of a holiday).

Register for the next Q&A here: https://yourfranceformation.mykajabi.com/public-q-a-registration-page

Submit your questions here: https://forms.gle/szjGyttsqTAtzWri9

Some of this month’s questions include:

How much does one need to contribute into the social services before you are able to access any of those funds for retirement?

 If I want to apply for a work visa after having a long term visitors visa, I would need to go back to my home country to apply for a work related visa?

 Do any English language documents need to be translated in France, and are there sources you like?

 If I want to work remotely from Paris for my business in the USA, is the visa different than if I am retired and don’t want to work remotely?

 Can SSDI (Social Security Disability) be accepted as my income for my entry and stay in France?

Thinking about moving to France? If you liked this video and want to learn more about how you can pursue your own Franceformation, check out the following resources:

💜 Like this video and subscribe to this channel

💜 Check out the Profiles in Franceformation podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and anywhere you get your podcasts, or here: https://yourfranceformation.com/podcast/

💜 Learn about what you need to learn before you’re ready to move to France by downloading the Franceformation Readiness Assessment here: http://yourfranceformation.com/assess...

💜 And if you want to learn more about which French visa type is right for you and how you can make your dream of moving to France a reality, check out my book Foolproof French Visas here: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/books/. or order the paperback on Amazon.

Watch on YouTube 💜 Register for the Next Q&A 💜 Submit Your Question