Admin Assistant Role
We are an established company who help individuals, couples and families successfully navigate the relocation process and create a new life in France.
Our business is growing rapidly and we have a small but mighty team made up of full-time staff and part-time contractors who take exceptional care of our clients… and each other.
We have a range of products and services, including 1:1 done-for-you client packages, online courses, books and webinars, and promote our business across social media and a podcast – so every day is different!
About the Role
We are looking for a new colleague to join us, who will take ownership of nurturing leads and onboarding our clients, as well as the day-to-day administrative tasks that keep our business running efficiently.
We need an experienced administrator who is proactive in taking responsibility, has an “I can figure this out” mentality, and is excited to learn about our company so they can take wonderful care of our clients.
Alongside solid organisational and administrative skills, we are looking for someone with great attention to detail, who has high standards for themselves and others when it comes to quality of work.
You need to be a self-starter and comfortable with figuring out how to do things rather than waiting for someone to lay out the exact steps to take. The needs of our clients and our business are always changing and so you also need to be willing to learn new tools and approaches to adjust as we grow.
You get a high level of satisfaction from keeping systems running smoothly and relying on documented procedures to ensure accuracy and enjoy improving, streamlining, and documenting procedures to make things easier for yourself. You’re self-motivated with clear goals, eager to take action, jump right in and adapt quickly to new situations.
Although not essential, existing knowledge of online tools such as Canva, Notion, Descript and Kajabi will prove very useful.
We work in English and have English-speaking clients, so knowledge of French is a bonus but not required.
- Client Onboarding + Liaison
- Reaching out to and responding to Client enquiries – whether by email or through social media
- Following up with Leads and sending out Proposals or other required documentation to secure Sales
- Keeping Client Records up-to-date
- Requesting and managing Client testimonial gathering + feedback
- Business Administration
- Inbox Management – answering basic queries, signposting resources + referring on to other Team Members where necessary
- Managing boundaries and expectations with Client queries and helping the CEO manage her calendar efficiently
- Creating, updating, and organising information in a variety of dashboards and applications like Gmail, Google Sheets, Forms and Docs, Notion etc
- Filing receipts and reconciling with bank statements
- Tagging contacts into specific email sequences
- Occasional mailing of hard copy Welcome and Marketing materials
- Supporting the CEO and other team members during launches and project-based work
- Marketing Administration
- Owning messaging responses within business and personal social media profiles
- Managing requests to join the Facebook Group/s
- Managing the podcast creation process
- Ensuring you add the reference line “I Read the Role Description Correctly!” to the Anything Else We Should Know? answer box in the application form
- Prepping for and uploading the recordings from live Q&A Sessions
- Creation of weekly Newsletter templates for CEO to add specific information into
Knowledge of any or all of the following are a bonus, but not essential. We’ll teach you how to use them and a willingness to learn the tools is the most important.
- Notion, Kajabi, Zapier, Gmail & Google Workspace, Dropbox, Calendly, Zoom, Dubsado, Canva
We are looking for candidates based in France, with existing permission to work here (we cannot sponsor visas for non-residents).
The position is currently open to either autoentrepreneurs with other clients who are looking to add a stable long-term contract to their ongoing projects, or to part-time applicants – please select your preferences on the application form.
For already-established autoentrepreneurs who would like to add a regular client of 20h per week, the hourly rate is €16-20 depending on experience.
Part-time CDI: pro-rata for a full-time (35h) salary range of €22-25.000. A part time contract will be for 20-24h depending on the situation.
We are ready to welcome this role as soon as possible, but are flexible for the right candidate.
Our Convention Collective is Syntec.
Work hours & location: Your Franceformation is primarily a remote company with flexible work schedules during business hours. We are happy to work with a parent or student’s schedule.
Location: our ideal candidate would be able to go to the Paris office a couple of times per month at their convenience to print documents and send mail to clients. But, being outside Paris is by no means a deal-breaker, and we can consider other arrangements for mail.
Benefits for CDI: Mutuelle paid 100%, 50% Navigo pass for candidates in the Paris area.
Sound like a match? Please apply at the following link before the deadline of Monday 30th October 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview over Zoom in the following 1-2 weeks for interviews in late October / early November. We expect this position to start in early 2024.