Introduction: Welcome to Episode 67 of Profiles in Franceformation. I’m your host Allison Grant Lounes, and this week, I’m back with Lisa Vanden Bos, who has been a pillar of the American community in France, since she arrived three decades ago.
Lisa launched FUSAC in the 90’s, a print magazine that was the go-to resource for English speakers in Paris to help them find jobs, housing, and much more. Lisa has also recently launched Bill and Rosa’s Book Room, a used English bookshop at Poitou Sacou.
Listen to Lisa’s story and love for France including…
- Why her Mother’s scrapbook inspired the move to France
- How the business developed and the challenges they faced.
- Navigating Retirement in France
- How Lisa navigated the citizenship process
- How Lisa created a French life.
- The plans for the book shop
- And much more…
If you are considering moving to France, Foolproof French Visas can help you navigate the path toward finding the right visa for you. It can be purchased here: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/books or in paperback on Amazon.
If you liked this episode, please leave a positive review and be sure to subscribe so you won’t miss next week’s episode!