Introduction: Welcome to episode 65 of Profiles in Franceformation. This week’s guest is Robynne Pendariès, a professional organizer and ADHD coach who found her calling after joining Message, the Paris-based group for English-speaking parents in France. Robynne followed love to Paris after school and discovered her knack for organizing during the early years of motherhood. She is involved with many groups and associations in Paris, including Message and AAWE, the Association of American Women in Europe, and Cancer Support France. She has also created an excellent organizational resource and checklist for international couples that will be useful for anyone living in France.
- Episode 73: Lacey Bertrand-Reilly talks about joining the Your Franceformation Team, and the ebbs and flows of life in France.
- Episode 72: Michael Yuille explains how to avoid financial mistakes during the relocation process that can cost you thousands.
- November 2023 Monthly Q&A on Moving to France with Allison Grant Lounes
- Episode 71: How Jacqueline Menoret and Maria Laura Ribadeneira are giving opportunity for different voices to express themselves in France.
- Episode 70: Spiritual forces and admin challenges – Author John Frederick recounts the trials and tribultions of moving to Paris