Introduction: Welcome to episode 63 of Profiles in Franceformation. This week’s guest is Fiona Warren, a currency transfer specialist with Currencies Direct who moved from the London suburbs to southwest France in 2009. In this episode, we talk about how transferring money has evolved significantly and become much easier and cheaper since the early days, and the different ways you can transfer money internationally so you can pursue your dreams of buying property, starting a business and establishing your life in France.
- Episode 73: Lacey Bertrand-Reilly talks about joining the Your Franceformation Team, and the ebbs and flows of life in France.
- Episode 72: Michael Yuille explains how to avoid financial mistakes during the relocation process that can cost you thousands.
- November 2023 Monthly Q&A on Moving to France with Allison Grant Lounes
- Episode 71: How Jacqueline Menoret and Maria Laura Ribadeneira are giving opportunity for different voices to express themselves in France.
- Episode 70: Spiritual forces and admin challenges – Author John Frederick recounts the trials and tribultions of moving to Paris