Introduction: Welcome to episode 63 of Profiles in Franceformation. This week’s guest is Fiona Warren, a currency transfer specialist with Currencies Direct who moved from the London suburbs to southwest France in 2009. In this episode, we talk about how transferring money has evolved significantly and become much easier and cheaper since the early days, and the different ways you can transfer money internationally so you can pursue your dreams of buying property, starting a business and establishing your life in France.
- Episode 66: Expat Author Erin Zhurkin releases novel Plus-Size in Paris
- Episode 65: Organizing Life in Paris with Robynne Pendariès
- Episode 64: Finding the Perfect French Home in 3 Days with Mark & Kim Jesperen
- Episode 63: Transferring Dreams and Transferring Currency with Fiona Warren of Currencies Direct France
- Episode 62: Immigration by Trauma & by Choice: How Marta Hobbs’s Move to Paris Prompted an Unraveling and a Spiritual Healing Journey