Introduction: Welcome to episode 61 of the Profiles in Franceformation podcast. I’m your host, Allison Grant Lounes, and today my guest is Ally McDonald Bull. A Kiwi born in Paris, who grew up in the UK and then moved to New Zealand before returning to Paris at age 27. Ally is a manifesting generator and a woman of many talents. She’s a Pilates instructor who does human design readings and cacao ceremonies, and she’s currently training to do massage.
- Episode 66: Expat Author Erin Zhurkin releases novel Plus-Size in Paris
- Episode 65: Organizing Life in Paris with Robynne Pendariès
- Episode 64: Finding the Perfect French Home in 3 Days with Mark & Kim Jesperen
- Episode 63: Transferring Dreams and Transferring Currency with Fiona Warren of Currencies Direct France
- Episode 62: Immigration by Trauma & by Choice: How Marta Hobbs’s Move to Paris Prompted an Unraveling and a Spiritual Healing Journey