Welcome to Episode #55 of Profiles in Franceformation, I’m your host, Allison Grant Lounes and in this episode, I’m speaking with Kylie Lang, a British copywriter, author, and amateur line dancer who lives in the Charente region, and who runs Life in Rural France on Facebook and Instagram.
Kylie talks about…
- The reasoning behind her decision to move to France after having lived in many different places, and how she and her husband chose to settle in Charentes
- Her experience of purchasing a home in France and how that experience compared to previously purchasing a property in Australia
- Adjusting to the different of the pace of life when living in France
- Integrating into the local culture in rural France and what she has come to love in her new hometown
- Her online business and the process of moving it from the UK to France
- The local group she joined to better integrate into her local community
- Her goals for 2023 and what she plans to accomplish in her professional life
- What she typically orders in a French restaurant
- The thing she enjoys most about her French home and what she finds most annoying
- Favorite places to visit within her region of France, as well as other regions
- Her advice for anyone wishing to move to France
To follow Kylie and her adventures in the rural countryside of France, check out her Facebook and Instagram accounts here:
If you are considering moving to France like Kylie, Foolproof French Visas can help you navigate the path toward finding the right visa for you. It can be purchased here: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/books or in paperback on Amazon.
If you would like to pursue your own Franceformation, you can also request a free 30-minute clarity call with Allison to review your visa options and decide how to move toward creating your ideal life in France: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/free-call
If you liked this episode, please leave a positive review and be sure to subscribe so you won’t miss next week’s episode!