Welcome to Episode #54 of Profiles in Franceformation, I’m your host, Allison Grant Lounes and in this episode, we speak with one of our Franceformation clients, Ashley Sorci, who pursued her dream of moving to France and who runs a student exchange program between France and the US.
Ashley also tells us about…
- What initially inspired her to move to France and how she chose to settle in her new hometown of Strasbourg
- Her experience studying abroad in Bordeaux
- The feelings and reverse culture shock she experienced when going back to the US after studying abroad
- What she did to keep ties to France after returning to the US, and eventually the decision to pursue moving back to France permanently
- Her experience purchasing a student exchange program
- The decision to work with the Franceformation team to turn her dream of moving to France into a reality
- What she enjoys most about officially living in France, especially about Strasbourg
- Administrative challenges she has experienced
- Her advice to anyone wishing to move to France
If you are considering moving to France like Ashley, Foolproof French Visas can help you navigate the path toward finding the right visa for you. It can be purchased here: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/books or in paperback on Amazon.
If you would like to pursue your own Franceformation, you can also request a free 30-minute clarity call with Allison to review your visa options and decide how to move toward creating your ideal life in France: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/free-call
If you liked this episode, please leave a positive review and be sure to subscribe so you won’t miss next week’s episode!