Welcome to Episode# 51 of Profiles in Franceformation. I’m your host Allison Grant Lounes, and this week, I’m speaking with one of our Franceformation VIP clients, Brian Bailey, who moved to Paris for a year after covid to work as a professional swing dance teacher, before deciding to go even further and travel the world. Welcome, Brian.
Listen to Brian’s experience in France including…
- Why he wanted to move to France and his initial steps toward preparing for his move
- The timeline of applying for his visa up to the moment he actually arrived in France
- What administrative tasks he completed first once arriving in France
- Taking French classes at the Alliance Francaise in Paris
- Integrating into the swing dance community in Paris and how this was impacted by COVID
- How living in France compared to being a tourist in France
- What he enjoyed versus found annoying about French culture
- His most memorable experiences while living in Paris
- What factors played a role in his decision to move back to the US
- The benefits he enjoyed while living in France
- Working with the Franceformation team
- His upcoming plans to travel the world
- The advice he would give to anyone wishing to move to France
If you are considering moving to France like Brian, Foolproof French Visas can help you navigate the path toward finding the right visa for you. It can be purchased here: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/books or in paperback on Amazon.
If you would like to pursue your own Franceformation, you can also request a free 30-minute clarity call with Allison to review your visa options and decide how to move toward creating your ideal life in France: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/free-call
If you liked this episode, please leave a positive review and be sure to subscribe so you won’t miss next week’s episode!