Welcome to this special episode in our miniseries on How-to Franceform, specializing in the administrative tasks you’ll need to consider before moving to France. In this episode, Allison Grant Lounes identifies the main things you have to think about if you’re planning to move to France, from what you need to consider before making your final decision, to which actions you’ll want to focus on before you arrive.
- Determining the right visa type and how your career will be affected by a move
- How becoming a French resident will impact your tax and estate planning, and why you should consult qualified professionals (especially if you’re a US person!)
- How to ensure you’ll be able to easily obtain a family visa if you’re the spouse of a French citizen
- How the transition from US healthcare (or healthcare in your home country) to the French healthcare system works, and what the timeline is
- Practical actions you’ll need to take for your driver’s license, your children’s schooling, your personal belongings, and more…
If you are considering moving to France, Foolproof French Visas can help you navigate the path toward finding the right visa for you. It can be purchased here: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/books or in paperback on Amazon.
If you would like to pursue your own Franceformation, you can also request a free 30-minute clarity call with Allison to review your visa options and decide how to move toward creating your ideal life in France: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/free-call
If you liked this episode, please leave a positive review and be sure to subscribe so you won’t miss next week’s episode!