Welcome to Profiles in Franceformation, I’m your host, Allison Grant Lounes. In this second episode of How-to Franceform, we continue to discuss working remotely in France, but more specifically how to be self employed in France.
In this episode, we’re going to cover 4 self-employment visa types:
- Profession libérale
- Profession artistique
- Passeport talent entrepreneur
You’ll hear about…
- What you should be including in your business plan
- What to do if you already have a self employment activity
- If you’re leaving a job to start a self employment activity
- If you have a job currently that you’re going to turn into a way to work remotely in France
Enjoy listening along and learning How-to Franceform!
If you are considering moving to France, Foolproof French Visas can help you navigate the path toward finding the right visa for you. It can be purchased here: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/books or in paperback on Amazon.
If you would like to pursue your own Franceformation, you can also request a free 30-minute clarity call with Allison to review your visa options and decide how to move toward creating your ideal life in France: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/free-call
If you liked this episode, please leave a positive review and be sure to subscribe so you won’t miss next week’s episode!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts. Subscribe on Spotify.