Welcome to Episode #31 of Profiles in Franceformation. I’m your host, Allison Grant Lounes, and this week, I’m interviewing Donnie Calloway, international Ferrari man of mystery and fancy Paris hotels. Donnie first began intriguing the Americans in France facebook group by sharing his pictures of Ferraris driving in traffic-free Paris in front of important monuments during covid, and today, we can hear his story about how he decided to follow his love of cars from California to Paris and around the world.
Donnie and I also discuss…
- How Donnie turned a hobby into a successful career in the luxury car industry
- What initially made him interested in luxury and collector cars
- How a bet with a friend over how to use Instagram paved the way for Donnie’s business to go international
- Several anecdotes of driving throughout Paris during the COVID lockdown
- Some of his lavish but often polarizing Facebook posts of eating hamburgers in the fanciest of restaurants or hotels in Paris
- His experiences traveling internationally during COVID and how typical tourist-filled cities in Europe were suddenly empty
If you are considering moving to France, Foolproof French Visas can help you navigate the path toward finding the right visa for you. It can be purchased here: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/books or in paperback on Amazon.
If you would like to pursue your own Franceformation, you can also request a free 30-minute clarity call with Allison to review your visa options and decide how to move toward creating your ideal life in France: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/free-call
If you liked this episode, please leave a positive review and be sure to subscribe so you won’t miss next week’s episode!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts. Subscribe on Spotify.