Welcome to Episode #18 of Profiles in Franceformation. I’m your host Allison Grant Lounes. In today’s episode, I speak with Ricky Glass, co-founder of Colorado Craft Beverage based out of Paris. Their craft hard seltzer, Snowmelt, was the first to launch in France in late 2020. Prior to founding a successful business in France, Ricky fell in love with France during a high school trip, before attending business school at the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Pau, and starting his bicultural family with his French wife.
Listen to our conversation to hear how that first trip to France changed his life and impacted his choices moving forward. You’ll also learn about:
- What brought him back to France after his trip in high school.
- How working in France differs from working in the US.
- Some of the challenges his business faced when launching Snowmelt in France.
- What impacted his decision to pursue French nationality.
- His favorite French foods and pastry.
- Some of his favorite places to visit in Paris.
If you are considering moving to France like Ricky’s, Foolproof French Visas can help you navigate the path toward finding the right visa for you. It can be purchased here: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/books or in paperback on Amazon.
If you would like to pursue your own Franceformation, you can also request a free 30-minute clarity call with Allison to review your visa options and decide how to move toward creating your ideal life in France: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/free-call
If you liked this episode, please leave a positive review and be sure to subscribe so you won’t miss next week’s episode!