Allison addresses that question in this video and helps you to distinguish between free advice you can gain via the Internet or through a paid professional. For anyone wishing to move to France for the long haul, hiring a professional is a wise idea, as this person can assist in making sure you have the proper visa type to allow for an extended stay in France. If you have a complicated tax situation, a professional consultant may be incredibly helpful in avoiding a financial mess down the road. This professional can also help you to avoid making a mistake in your move process. 

Thinking about moving to France? If you liked this video and want to learn more about how you can pursue your own Franceformation, check out the following resources:

💜 Like this video and subscribe to this channel

💜 Check out the Profiles in Franceformation podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and anywhere you get your podcasts, or here: https://yourfranceformation.com/podcast/

💜 Learn about what you need to learn before you’re ready to move to France by downloading the Franceformation Readiness Assessment here: http://yourfranceformation.com/assessment/ 

💜 And if you want to learn more about which French visa type is right for you and how you can make your dream of moving to France a reality, check out my book Foolproof French Visas here: http://www.yourfranceformation.com/books/

Subscribe on YouTube.